ABOUT THE MEMO
We believe in contributing to a culture of women helping women. Our team is comprised of professionals committed to helping women of color achieve their personal and professional goals. Let our team provide you with the resources to take your career to the next level.
- Our Career Boot Camps teach women the skills they need to prepare for their seats at the table.
- We have instructors from a cross section of industries and skillsets.
- Monthly networking events, like our After 6 Series.
- Private Slack and Facebook groups, where members can discuss their careers and get advice.
- We believe deeply that "you can't be what you can't see!"
- Female Executives, entrepreneurs, and employees from companies like Goldman Sachs, Giphy, General Assembly, Miss Jessie's, and more.
We want to help you advance in your professional and personal lives.
To learn more, or to connect with us, reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colleges & Universities: We also partner with colleges and universities to provide career readiness skills to women. If you are interested in having us host a career boot camp at your school, we'd love to speak to you!
Businesses: If you are a business that is interested in having us conduct a career development boot camp with your staff, please contact us at: email@example.com.